[sebhc] upload games & Pascal

Mark Garlanger garlanger at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 23:48:43 CDT 2006

On 9/14/06, Mark Garlanger <garlanger at gmail.com> wrote:
> Has anyone else on the list created a disk from that image? Are you
> able to run the CP/M version of space odyssey?

I figured out what the problem was. Error on my part. After googling a
little for "bad load" and cp/m, I saw that the CP/M manual provided no
help: "CCP error message, or SAVE error message", but for some other
software call microshell, it clearly stated that the program was too
big for memory and implied the error message meant the same under
CP/M. My problem was that the disk, I was using to boot, thought the
system had 32K and it was write-protected, even though I did a
'configur' so that it would know there was 64k, and I did the option
for 'making changes to memory only', the system still only used 32k,
putting in one of my other CP/M disks allowed the program to work just
fine.

Mark