[sebhc] Re: H-89 diagram for same? need for I/O port IDE Select

Mark Garlanger garlanger at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 01:39:14 CDT 2006

Hi Bill,

   I have an H-88A operation manual that includes both the schematics
and an illustration booklet that I could let you borrow. They do
include the hard-sectored floppy, serial i/o, and cassette boards, but
not the H-89-67 controller. Once you get this working, I'd be very
interested in getting a board.

Thanks,
Mark