[sebhc] Status of HUG's Remarks.

Barry Watzman Watzman at neo.rr.com
Sun Feb 4 22:00:35 CST 2007

Well, there are lots of Heathkit manuals online and no one has objected;
Remark is even "less copyrighted" than those.  I'm not even sure that they
WERE copyrighted, at all (and at one time HUG reported to me), but Hug was a
subsidiary of Heathkit which was a subsidiary of Zenith Electronics
Corporation, and NONE of those entities still exists.  Now someone may in
fact own the copyright, technically (if there is a copyright), but if no one
has objected to the Heath product manuals, I can't imagine anyone objecting
to the post of Remark issues.

Barry Watzman