[sebhc] Status of HUG's Remarks.

Barry Watzman Watzman at neo.rr.com
Mon Feb 5 07:25:35 CST 2007

Charlie Floto (anyone know what happened to him?) published BUSS, a
newsletter, and Sextant, a magazine.  Henry Fale published H-Scoop; I
believe that Henry passed away about a decade ago (if anyone can confirm
that, please feel free to do so ... I was told this at one time when I tried
to reach him in the 1990's).

I have many issues of Remark, Sextant and BUSS, and a few issues of H-Scoop,
but I don't know exactly where they are (they are in the basement, but that
doesn't narrow it down as much as one might expect).  Scanning this stuff is
very time consuming, since it has to be done by hand unless you cut the
documents apart into letter-size pages.

Barry Watzman
Watzman at neo.rr.com