[sebhc] Hard-sectored disks

Glenn Roberts gfroberts at comcast.net
Fri Feb 9 06:51:47 CST 2007

i'm not an apple expert but here's the source that says the Apple II used 16
"hard" sectored disks:

http://retrotechnology.com/herbs_stuff/drive.html#facts

it also (correctly) says that Heath & Northstar used 10 sectored disks.  Of
course, just because it's on somebody's blog doesn't make it necessarily
true!...