[sebhc] ET-3400 with 8K EEPROM

peter b. nelson peter at peternelson.com
Sat Jan 6 22:17:08 CST 2007

dude!  I've been lurking here for months waiting for at ET-3400 post.
bought one myself (along with the 6809 upgrade) last summer, but haven't
really played with it, much, yet.  thanks a ton for your very fun
project web-pages.  it makes me want to jump in and do a little playing
myself.

yours truly,
peter nelson