[sebhc] H90

Lee Hart leeahart at earthlink.net
Sun May 13 09:06:56 CDT 2007

Bill Beech (NJ7P) wrote:
> Lee,
>
> No.  I think we can handle the color as grey-scale for the red/black
> diagrams.  Everything else is B/W so we are good to go.  It will just
> take some time to get the scanned, cleaned and merged.  And I am sure
> there are many who could use them!

I've tried photocopying the colored illustations, and they won't work as
simple black-and-white with grey scale. You wind up not being able to
tell which side of the board things are on.

But, these color illustrations are the exception. Almost all other Heath
documentation is simple black-and-white.
--
Ring the bells that still can ring
Forget the perfect offering