[sebhc] Schematics and board layouts

Bill Beech (NJ7P) nj7p at nj7p.org
Sat May 19 21:05:34 CDT 2007

Carrol,

I certainly will.  I have an S-100 system and Kaypros that are
operational, after some TLC.  I had to rewrite the code for the S-100
boot rom to get it working reliably.  It had a bug that drove my wife
nuts 20 years ago with a Z80 assembler class she was taking.  It had
been 20 years since I did much 8085 assembler.  And I had to recompile
my old command line assembler to do it.

This old stuff is fun and is far less complicated that a current
generation PC.

Bill