[sebhc] Heathkit Robots

ziloo ... ziloo_1 at yahoo.com
Sun May 20 15:35:58 CDT 2007

Hello folks,

  This is a bit off-topic, but has any of the great people on this email/forum been also a fan of Heathkit Hero series of robots? I like to know your experience with the technical aspects and troubleshooting of thses robots (No... I don't have one!).

  Some fellow has purchased the right to the remaining stock as well as
the manuals for these robots:

  http://www.robotworkshop.com/

  Is it the same fellow who has the right to Heathkit computer manuals?

  ziloo