[sebhc] Heathkit Robots

ziloo ... ziloo_1 at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 08:26:38 CDT 2007

"H.E.Robert Weir-L.V.C.C." <ueoguy at yahoo.com> wrote:

  "And I don't believe it is 'Off Topic' for this list,
it is an 8 bit computer made by Heath/Zenith, ..."

  Hello Just Bob!

  You are absolutely right and I stand corrected.  I have collected several photos of
  the circuit boards and mechanical construction of these robots from various sellers
  on ebay.  Those engineers who designed them, they did a beautiful job.  As Bill
  said it, they are getting more and more expensive on the market and I would be
  very intersted in studying their hardware and software design.  Thank you all for
  your responses.

  ziloo ^_^

       Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect.  Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us.http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48516/*http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7 hot CTA = Join Yahoo!'s user panel