[sebhc] BUSS and REMark

Jack Rubin jack.rubin at ameritech.net
Tue Apr 6 09:13:00 CDT 2004

I'm not sure what the ending issues were, but I have both Sextant and
REMark from Vol1:1 into the mid-80s, so the early issues are covered. I
also have Staunch and SEBHC from Vol1:1; don't know exactly when Staunch
ended (Kirk?); I have SEBHC up until the bitter end. My collection of
BUSS seems to start with #14 and ends somewhere in the 100's. I also
have several years of Z100 Lifelines from the period when Paul Herman
was the editor as well as some later issues (approx #30-40) of The Z
Line.

I'm in the same situation as Eric - the magazines are in storage and I
don't quite trust my written notes as to the end issues/dates, but I can
check fairly easily. I _do_ know that I lack the earliest issues of
BUSS. I can try to contact Becky Fale for permission to republish unless
someone has already contacted her.

Jack