[sebhc] H8 hardware request - docs, info

Walter Moore waltm22 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 10 23:58:59 CDT 2004

I too have the H8-7 schematic, manual and pictorial.

The "manual" for the H8-10 wire wrap card is pretty simple, coming in at one
sheet (four pages).  I don't recall ever seeing a schematic for it, I really
doubt that they drew one.  I have two copies, one stained (water damage or
something) and one in excellent condition.

The manual for the Mullen HTB-0 extender board is also very very simple.  Do
you want the registration card that came with it?  I'm saddened to say that
I never managed to solder the connectors onto mine, so it is very unused.

Come to think of it, I never used the wire-wrap board or the breadboard.
Someday, maybe...

..walt