[sebhc] [Fwd: ANSWER: General Comments from Mouser website.]

Dwight K. Elvey dwight.elvey at amd.com
Mon Apr 19 18:27:21 CDT 2004

Hi
 That is too bad. Digikey only list up to 12 pins. I do question
the part number though. Looking at the digikey catalog, the part
numbers of 22-18-xxxx are vertical mount and not the right
angle mount. They show 22-15-xxxx numbers for the right angle
mount. The xxxx numbers are different for the same numbers of pins
in the two different groups. I'd recommend getting a sample unit
before buying a pile of them.
Dwight