[sebhc] [Fwd: ANSWER: General Comments from Mouser website.]

Lee Hart leeahart at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 19 20:06:03 CDT 2004

Carroll Waddell wrote:
> I checked on the board connectors for heath boards. They are available
> from mouser but the minimum order is 2,430 at $1.37 each.

Sounds like they are really saying, "We don't want your business".

I bought 50 pieces of 1002-125-2103 from Methode for $4.20 each. The
price was a consequence of their $200 minumum order (plus shipping and
handling). I only have 3 of them left, but about a dozen bare Z89-37
soft sector boards. We could contact Methode again and order a similar
amount if there was enough interest.
--
"Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the
world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has!" -- Margaret Meade