[sebhc] HUG disk 885-1095 - SY: driver

Walter Moore waltm22 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 19 18:51:26 CDT 2004

I'll just send the CP/M disk along with the others, let you copy it and send
it back.  I'm not a CP/M guy.  Don't you also have to build the kernel for
your memory and I/O configuration?  Anyway, it will be easier for you then
me...

I was able to reset the stepping times.  I just didn't want to pull the
write-protect tab off, so I SDUP'ed it and used the copy.  I only found out
about the stepping times by playing a little with the commands on the disk
to see what they did.  I remember the first H17 disks which were the
Wangco's.  They could step at 6ms!  I like the REDUCDIR command.  I wrote
one way back in '79 to do just that.  Getting back something like 10
allocation units was great!

..walt