[sebhc] [Fwd: ANSWER: General Comments from Mouser website.]

Scott LaBombard labomb at rochester.rr.com
Mon Apr 19 21:45:18 CDT 2004

To be specific ...the original part number provided was incorrect. I
didn't notice that the parts were not the required right angle parts ...
looks like you have the correct part ...thx Dwight.

My curiosity got the best of me ...just checked and two of my H8's
are of the gold pin variety. Also just checked three spare boards ...
my H8-5 uses tin plated contacts, my H8-4 serial and H8-2 parallel
boards use gold plated contacts.

Fun stuff ...

Scott