[sebhc] new postings to SEBHC archives

Jack Rubin jack.rubin at ameritech.net
Wed Apr 21 07:50:26 CDT 2004

I've posted the PAM37 Operation Manual to the archive. And thank you to
whoever uploaded the H9 and H19 manuals!

If possible, when posting material please try to use the Heath part
number as part of the title to make reference a little easier (e.g.
PAM37-595-2908.pdf rather than PAM-manual.pdf).

I've been using Acrobat 6.0 to create my .pdf files, using the Version 5
compatability setting which means the documents should be readable with
Acrobat Reader 5.0 and forward. If you have trouble reading a doc,
please be sure your reader is at least at the 5.0 level.

Jack