[sebhc] [Fwd: Re: (no subject)]

Carroll Waddell CarrollWaddell at sc.rr.com
Fri Apr 23 16:41:14 CDT 2004

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: (no subject)
Date: 	Fri, 23 Apr 2004 13:28:27 -0700
From: 	HSC Electronics <sales at halted.com>
To: 	Carroll Waddell <CarrollWaddell at sc.rr.com>

Thank you for your inquiry. The information is as follows:

Molex #22-16-2251 is priced $ 3.28, minimum quantity is 1,800 pieces, the
lead time is 4-5 weeks ARO, and is NCNR.
A sellective gold plated part is available, Molex #22-16-2250 is priced $
1.15, minimum is 2430 pieces, the lead time is 4-5 weeks ARO, and is NCNR.
Richard Kolber

At 10:55 AM 4/23/04 -0400, you wrote:
>CORRECTION TO PREVIOUS MESSAGE
>
>CORRECT PN IS 22-16-2251
>
>Several people have formed a group to restore Heathkit H8's. I was
>looking for
>H8 board connectors. They are MOLEX p/n  22-16-2251. This is a right
>angle, 25
>pin, female connector with 2 board supports on the ends. Can these still be
>obtained? Do you have them or can get them, and what is the smallest
>quantity
>we could order to begin with?

Richard Kolber
3500 Ryder Street