[sebhc] New Archive postings

Jack Rubin jack.rubin at ameritech.net
Fri Apr 30 08:16:33 CDT 2004

Steve Parker, author of the original PAM37 ROM, has prepared the two ROM
files needed to make Dave Wallace's Virtual H8 emulator operational.
These are in the H8 ROMs folder - note that these are not straight
binary dumps but rather dumps formatted especially for the emulator.

I've also posted the Cassette SRM (Software Reference Manual, P/N
595-2048-01). Included in the same folder is the update document for
Extended BH Basic 10.02.00 (HC8-13). When the original owner of this
machine received the EBHB update, he discarded the superceded sections
from the original BASIC section of the manual. I will replace these
sections as soon as I locate them (in my physical archive) and update
the .pdf file at that time.

I also uploaded several "real" ROM binaries and manuals for the H8
H37/67 and H47 disk controllers.

Jack