[sebhc] long distance

Peter Shkabara peter59 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 30 10:14:04 CDT 2004

This is not a Heath computer question, so I hope you will forgive my
posting. However, I need some help that some of you may be able to provide.
As you may know from my earlier postings, I am moving, and hence I need to
select a long distance provider. The only LD calls I make are to my sister
in Ukraine. The lowest rate I found was from a company named 3U.net located
in Henderson, NV.

My question: is anyone familiar with this company? Or is there a site you
can refer me to that will rate the quality of LD providers? I have sites to
find low rates, but not to get user quality of service reports.

Thank you.

Peter