[sebhc] h17 and h8d disk images

Steven Parker sp11 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 31 23:51:54 CDT 2004

Then Jack said:
>The .h17 format preceded the .h8d - these images are "verbose" hex dumps...

Except the recent downloads are actually binary images, so the answer to
Mark's question in this case is "yes".   The h17 extension is what they were
uploaded with .. I suppose we may want to rename them to h8d for
consistency.  They could use individual descriptions also.  I'll try to do
this soon but first I wanted to make the files accessible for download.

- Steven (spelled with a "v")  :)