[sebhc] PAT - disks

Carroll Waddell CarrollWaddell at sc.rr.com
Thu Jul 8 14:31:59 CDT 2004

Pat,
Have you heard any more from the people who supplies your diskettes?
I contacted a place called California Digital who has them. They
responded quickly when I told them there were a group of people
interested in them. However, when I sent them another email and said I
only wanted 20 diskettes, they never responded back.
I bought some used 10 hard sector diskettes through ebay, (suppossedly
"primo"), but they looked like they had been stored in an old vaccuum
cleaner, and only a few of them would format.
Carroll