[sebhc] H89 stuff

Peter Shkabara peter59 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 28 23:42:07 CDT 2004

Jack,

We will need to talk about the hardware items. It might have to wait till I
complete my move - things are getting a bit hectic as I try to "clean out
the cobwebs" from years of accumulation! I will need some help as to the
software. All of my source code from the CP/M and HDOS products is on my PC
now. A few glitches have surfaced - some of the archives are in CP/M
libraries, and I am not sure if I have the software to extract them! I used
LU to make the libraries. Perhaps SEBHC members can help me out here. Is
there emulation software that will allow me to work in an XP environment to
handle LU libraries?

Next item would be the creation of assembled disk images. I have source code
and CP/M or HDOS object code. However, I can't read the CP/M or HDOS disks
on my XP PC machine - or can I?

Peter
peter59 at sbcglobal.net - http://www.geocities.com/anapro.geo/