[sebhc] HDOS versions / ROMs

Steven Parker sp11 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 4 20:20:03 CDT 2004

> >Does anyone have a 50.07.00 (or higher?) distribution?  Seems like it was
>only HDOS3 that had anything else.

I've seen 50.07.00 mentioned in the documentation, so I'm pretty certain
there was at least one release beyond what we have in the archive now.  It's
possible it was only distributed on 8" disks (for use with the H67).

>What is a PAM8AT ROM? You didn't mean just PAM8 did you? If you did, it's
>444-13 for PAM8.  PAM8GO is 444-60.

Yea, I know those .. we have both of them in the archives already.  :-)

PAM8AT is yet another flavor of rom that boots automatically ("zero-button
boot").  I'm not entirely sure if it was an actual Heath part, or a HUG
item.  I thought it would be particularly handy to use with the emulator.

- Steven