[sebhc] H19 emulation

Carroll Waddell CarrollWaddell at sc.rr.com
Mon Jun 7 15:11:51 CDT 2004

I'm getting close to finishing the H19 emulation program. At the moment,
I have data going to both my emulation program and a real H19, to be
sure they both react the same way.  I've included H19 graphics in this
emulation. I will post both the program and the source code when I
finish. I don't plan to emulate ANSI at the moment, maybe later. The
program will operate by connecting your H8 to a PC Comm port 1. With
some modifications, PC Comm port 2 can emulate 2 cassette machines for a
tape system. PC Comm port 3 can be connected to an H8 printer port to
allow you to print to a PC parallel printer.
I hope there is a little interest in this. I've spent a lot of time in
development.
Carroll