[sebhc] CPM

Lee Hart leeahart at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 8 13:35:31 CDT 2004

Carroll Waddell wrote:

> Thanks a bunch Lee.
> Address is:
> Carroll E. Waddell
> 2795 Raccoon Road
> Dalzell, SC  29040
>
> Is the address shown on your email your mailing address?

Yes, it is correct.

> Let me know and I'll send you a check to pay for the postage or
> whatever.

Don't worry about it right now. I'll mail it to you, and when you return
it, just include whatever the postage turned out to be.

PLEASE return it within a few weeks! This is an original, not a copy!

> Lee Hart wrote:
>
> >Carroll Waddell wrote:
> >

> >>Does anyone in the group have the Digital Research / Zenith CPM books
> >>that I could copy?
> >>

> >Yes, I have them and would be happy to loan them to you. Contact me
> >directly with your address.

has!" -- Margaret Mead
--
Lee A. Hart  814 8th Ave N  Sartell MN 56377  leeahart_at_earthlink.net