[sebhc] Image transfer problems

Dwight K. Elvey dwight.elvey at amd.com
Mon Jun 14 19:28:38 CDT 2004

Hi All
 I'm working right now with Carroll to solve his issues
with my program. I suspect that it may be an issue
with his serial being a little flaky but it may also
be some RAM location that I'm not setting or resetting
correctly. We are working with a XCON8 and H8-5 right
now, one of the configurations that I'd not checked.
I've checked the PAM8 and H8-5 as well as the XCON8
and H8-4. I do have some code working on my machine
with the XCON8 and H8-5 that I did over the weekend
but I still am a little suspicious of some RAM that
isn't being initialized correctly. My code depends on
the H17 code heavily and there are a lot of variables
to worry about. I'll be doing some testing tonight
where I'll clear the RAM with 000's and then with 377's
to make sure I didn't miss something.
 If anyone else can try the code and report back, I'd
like to hear about it. I'd like to make the next release
as robust as I can.
Dwight