[sebhc] ZIP

Collado, Norberto norberto.collado at hp.com
Tue Jun 15 21:44:46 CDT 2004

Hi Andy,

	Not a problem is all yours. The unit is 100% operational. Send me your address to mail it to you and after you had verified that is working, then feel free to pay the $20.00 at your own convenience. As an extra bonus I will through in a "Compaq Linux" license plate with the New Hampshire "Live Free or Die" message.

Norberto