Software Toolworks software - was [sebhc] Re: LISP/80 for Heath Kit computers

Rubin, Jack rubinj at eths.k12.il.us
Wed Jun 16 15:54:01 CDT 2004

Walt has generously given us (SEBHC) permission to share all _his_ 8-bit Software Toolworks software targeted for Heathkit computers. Note that not all software with the Software Toolworks label was written by Walt himself. If anyone has software that falls within the above guidelines that you wish to share, please upload it and Steven or I will place it in the archives. Software that runs on a PC (i.e. that is 16 bit) is not included in this permission and thus will not be shared via the SEBHC archives.

Honoring the wishes of original software creators is one of the cornerstones of the SEBHC project; we lost many fine software authors to unauthorized "sharing" in the good old days and I don't want to repeat the process here, even though revenue is no longer an issue.

Jack