[sebhc] Disk transfer program

Dwight K. Elvey dwight.elvey at amd.com
Thu Jun 17 20:54:33 CDT 2004

Hi all
 Before downloading the one on the ftp page, give
me another day. The version that Carroll is using
has been updated to remove some bits and pieces.
I suspect that the one on the ftp will work for
all but I'd rather you got the newer one.
 I'm also adding some information on how to slow
the serial speed for the H8-5 boards. It seems that
some of the optical isolators used here don't do
well at 9600 baud. I'll put this info in the README.TXT
file.
Dwight