[sebhc] H17 diskettes

Peter peter59 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 28 17:57:55 CDT 2004

Good point. I forgot about the floppy controller. In order to read a
particular floppy format, the controller would need to have capability of
handling the density that the floppy was recorded at. If the controller in
your computer (usually on the motherboard these days) does not support the
H37 format, the only solution is to install another floppy controller in the
computer. Of course, there would also have to be software that reads the
format as well.

Peter
peter59 at sbcglobal.net - http://www.geocities.com/anapro.geo/