[sebhc] Software Engineer & selling H89

Erik S. Klein lifo at pacbell.net
Wed Jun 30 21:25:22 CDT 2004

With regards to selling your H89:

If you're looking for top dollar then eBay or the Vintage Computer
Marketplace (marketplace.vintage.org) are your best bets for auctions or
fixed-price sales.

If you are looking to find another hobbyist that would provide a good
home (but who might pay less then at auction) then this list, the
classic computer list (www.classiccmp.org) or my Vintage Computer Forums
(www.vintage-computer.com/vcforum) would also be an option.

Best of luck!

   Erik Klein