[sebhc] HASL-8 Bug/Corruption?

Steven Parker sp11 at hotmail.com
Wed May 12 10:52:36 CDT 2004

>So .. it looks like there's either a bug in HASL-8, or my copy of it is
>corrupted.

Wow .. it sure sounds corrupted.  I wonder how these files were created,
since the CRC at the end of the file is good.  Anyone know?

On the off chance that is really is a bug, it would have to be one that was
not apparent on the H8.  Can you set your emulator to ignore an
unimplemented code and keep running like a real 8080 would?  See if the
software happens to "work" in that case.