[sebhc] Tape images

Carroll Waddell CarrollWaddell at sc.rr.com
Fri May 14 14:03:46 CDT 2004

What you suggest is not outside the realm of possibility. As well as
memory serves, Heath recommended that you do a load and then a dump to
create a working image of the software. The CRC bytes are not stored in
memory. They are generated by the monitor program as tape is being
loaded or written.
Also, I have used this HASL image on my H8 without any trouble.
Also again, here are the program version numbers of the PID software
that I uploaded.
HASL-8  Issue # 04.05.00
TED-8  Issue # 3.05.00
BUG-8  Issue # 02.05.00
BH Basic  Issue # 05.01.02
Extended BH Basic  Issue # 10.05.00
Hangman  Issue # 20.00.00

If I can create any more confusion, don't hesitate to let me know. I'm
know far and wide for my confusinating skills.
Carroll