[sebhc] New uploads

Steven Parker sp11 at hotmail.com
Tue May 18 16:55:00 CDT 2004

>      .H8T  - H8 Tape image (same as .PID)

Eeek... another extension for the same thing?  I was thinking about just
calling these ".tape", since its more descriptive (and the other emulator
uses it already).   Likewise, I was going to call pure disk images ".disk".
I'm already starting to create some and will put them in the archives
shortly.

What'll be REALLY fun is when we can boot these in the emulator.  :-)

Cheers,

- Steven