[sebhc] New uploads

Dave Dunfield dave04a at dunfield.com
Tue May 18 18:07:43 CDT 2004

At 17:20 18/05/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>done - I've started naming your releases with date codes so we can keep
>track of them!

Probably a good idea - although I don't think there's any reason to keep older
versions around while it's still in it's infancy.

If you look, you will see that the emulator displays the time and date that it
was compiled when it starts up - This is automatically done my my C preprocessor,
so I don't even have to think about it - I find this muchmore reliable than version
numbers, and most everrything new that I've written in the past few years uses
this technique.

Regards,
Dave
--
dave04a (at)    Dave Dunfield
com             Vintage computing equipment collector.