[sebhc] H8 Emulator update

Carroll Waddell CarrollWaddell at sc.rr.com
Mon May 31 22:03:41 CDT 2004

Dave,
I was just looking at an article in the July 1981 edition of
microcomputing titled, "Dissecting the HDOS Diskette." I don't have any
idea if it will help you or not, but if you want it, and give me your
address, I'll make a copy of it for you. Also, are you looking for the
H17 controller card, or the diskette drive and enclosure?
Carroll