[sebhc] h17 and h8d disk images

Mark Garlanger garlangr at verizon.net
Wed Sep 1 01:06:13 CDT 2004

Yes, that is what I saw, these just upload h17 files are the exact same size
as the h8d files.

Also, has the file/directory naming convention been decided upon? I have a
little script
that will mirror the site (but also keep all existing files), I've noticed
alot of changes
with capitalization, dashes vs. underscores, periods vs. dashes, and other
changes.
It would be nice to have it stablized ;-).
I've also notice that at least one file seemed to have been removed:

This is on my computer I have:
-rw-r--r--    1 garlangr garlangr   102400 May 26 12:23
HDOS_1.0_Issue_#50.05.00_890-1-5.h8d

But is no-longer on the site (but I know with the new uploads we now have
-rw-rw-r--  1 7002  sebhc  102400 Aug 30 21:13 hdos10.h17  ).

Was there a problem with the file from May, or did it get accidently
removed?

Should we have a master catalog file that has a longer description of the
file than
just the file name?

Also, does any one have some of the graphic games like Y-Wing, Space
Odyssey,
Gravitron, Gravitron 2, Munchman, snake, Space Pirates, etc?

I saw adventure, but I also remember an adventure game call 'Remark' and
another one that
had a space theme.  I also had the Zork series (I, II, & III), and
Enchanter).
There was 12 Scott Adams text adventure .

        Mark