[sebhc] HUG disk mismatch

Dwight K. Elvey dwight.elvey at amd.com
Wed Sep 1 16:49:24 CDT 2004

>From: "Steven Parker" <sp11 at hotmail.com>
>
>>Which one failed to match?
>
>885-1020.  Download the one from the archives and compare it to yours.  It's
>possible the differences might only be due to a change in the manufacturing
>process and appear only in unused sectors, but I haven't confirmed that yet.

Hi Steve
 It might be better to load them both to a real disk. One could then
compare the files that exist. This could be done, either through
Dan's emulator or my transfer program to a real machine.
 It may be that even something like the directory is in a different
location. Different versions of the init program placed the directories
in different places. I've seen this a number of times when doing a
quick check to see what is on a disk. I often just use xtree to
scan for the directory.
Dwight

>Anybody find "chaseleds" or the TMI package yet?

 I've not seen it.
Dwight