[sebhc] Archive question regarding cross-posting

Dwight K. Elvey dwight.elvey at amd.com
Wed Sep 1 17:44:30 CDT 2004

---snip---
>The only material for which we have definitely failed to get permission
>is software from Hoyle and Hoyle. I am still in discussion with Jim
>Giloogly about his Software Toolworks material and until I get approval
>from him, none of his software should be uploaded.
>
>Jack

Hi
 I'm also sitting on a Chess program written by one of the
major Chess program writers. He lives in Mobile, Alabama.
I was hoping that someone that lived in that area, on this
list, could contact him about a copyright release. It is
a shame to keep sitting on it. It is just burning away
where it is.
 If no one volunteers, I may have to resort to snail mail.
Dwight