[sebhc] h17 and h8d disk images

Barry Watzman Watzman at neo.rr.com
Wed Sep 1 20:54:42 CDT 2004

4200 Hex wasn't chosen for any of those reasons.  It was chosen because it
was already in use on the TRS-80, which had 16k of ROM at zero for Microsoft
Basic (in ROM).  It was bad enough that there had to be a "non-standard"
CP/M system, but Heath [meaning, at the time, me] and Lifeboat were not
going to have multiple non-standard CP/M's it was tough enough to get
Microsoft, Micropro, Digital Research, Sorcim, etc. to create one
non-standard object code version of everything let alone two (or more) for
different vendors.