[sebhc] h17 and h8d disk images

Steven Parker sp11 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 2 04:27:08 CDT 2004

>I think that the RAM base was much higher even than 2000H, but yes, such a
>version of CP/M did exist.  Getting a copy will be very, very hard, ...

I think I have one .. somewhere ... still haven't found all my stuff.

I did find a few more of my diskettes today tho .. and I just posted these:

885-1066_Disk_X_Misc.h8d
885-1031X_Music_8.h8d

I tacked on an "X" to the product number of the latter as I believe it was
originally issued on 2 bootable disks but this is a single non-bootable one.
  The comments also say "enhanced by AIWZ" (that's me) but I don't remember
exactly what I did to it besides combining the disks.

This is the "H8 speaker music" stuff that requires you to lift a leg of one
of the front panel chips (unless you want the music modulated by a 1khz tone
:-) ).

Cheers,

- Steven