[sebhc] The 8-bit Runt of the Litter: ET-3400

Barry Watzman Watzman at neo.rr.com
Tue Sep 7 19:52:13 CDT 2004

It may be important that you replace it with the same general type of diode,
silicon with silicon, germanium with germanium.  But that's not an issue,
there are hundreds if not thousands of diodes of each type (why???).  So,
within that context, and PIV and current capacity, almost anything should
work unless it's a very unusual and critical application.