[sebhc] The 8-bit Runt of the Litter: ET-3400

Barry Watzman Watzman at neo.rr.com
Tue Sep 7 21:24:17 CDT 2004

There are really subtle things like on-off switching times, reverse leakage
current, that matter only in very rare, very critical applications.

But for most applications, all that matters is type (Si or Ge), PIV and
current, plus case style.

Probably more than 95% of diode applications can be filled with less than 50
part numbers, when there are, I think, thousands and thousands of them.