[sebhc] Z37 Calibration

Lee Hart leeahart at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 1 00:42:51 CST 2005

Peter Shkabara wrote:
> There was also an article in REMark (as I recall) that showed how
> to modify the H37 controller to read 8-inch disks. This would in
> effect make the modified H37 equivalent to a CDR controller.

They modified the board so it was *only* an 8" controller. This is
fairly straightforward, but limited. The Magnolia and CDR boards have
enough added logic to change the clocks, data separator, write precomp
etc. all with an output bit.
--
Ring the bells that you can ring
Forget your perfect offering