[sebhc] MTR ROMs

Peter Shkabara peter59 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 14 12:43:10 CST 2005

The recent discussion about ROMs prompted me to look again in my bin boxes.
It has been over a year now since we moved, but I still need to clean out
the garage!

Here is what I have:
ROMs -  some of them are original, and some are copies made on higher speed
EPROM
444-62 (3 pieces)
444-142 (MTR 90)
444-84B (don't remember what this is)
PALs
444-66 (original)
444-66 (high speed for using in up to 8MHz applications - these were made
custom for me - 7 pieces)
444-42 (3 pieces)
444-43 (6 pieces)
444-41

I also found a CDR8390 ROM marked special - don't remember what this was. I
still have my ROM burner, but don't know if my software will work on the new
computer. If anyone is interested in the Ross Custom Electronics
Intelliburner, let me know. I have plugs to burn 27256, 2716, and 2732A
EPROMs. Make me an offer if interested.

Among the parts also are 15 pieces of Z80. Six of these are Z80H 8MHz rated
device. I was selling these on e-bay, but missed this box!

Contact me directly if anyone is interested in the ROMs, PALs or other
items.

Peter
peter59 at sbcglobal.net