[sebhc] printer driver

Dwight K. Elvey dwight.elvey at amd.com
Fri Feb 25 12:43:35 CST 2005

>From: "Barry Watzman" <Watzman at neo.rr.com>
>
>Well, fwiw, the drives in the H-17 are generic 5.25" drives, so some $1 flea
>market drives will work, as will a pair of half height drives.  I know it's
>not historically accurate, but it's functional.  The real problem is getting
>diskettes.

Hi
 The H17 is more than just drives, it is a box and power supply.
It is part of a system. The drives are getting rare but they
are still cheap. For most collectors, it is more than just
connecting a drive that will work. I know I'd like to have
an H17 connected rather than some Teak connected to a cheap
switcher that I mounted on a piece of plywood.
 As for disk, I now punch my own disks :)
Dwight