[sebhc] list archive and a specific question

Mark Garlanger garlangr at verizon.net
Wed Jul 13 00:11:15 CDT 2005

Hi Lee,

  So, it looks like still no luck in finishing the H37 board. Since several
emails I have sent directly to you have gone unanswered, in case of an email
problem, I'll ask here... Were you able to resend the H37 Diag disk? Also,
one of the used controller card I purchased has a bad 25-pin connector,
Peter said he had sold all the ones he had to you. I would like to buy one
from you to see if the new connector will fix that card.

	Thanks,
	  Mark