[sebhc] Looking for a H8 hard sectored disk controller

Dwight K. Elvey dwight.elvey at amd.com
Tue Jun 21 11:58:07 CDT 2005

Hi Lee
 No, I have a H89 proto board but would like a H8 board.
I guess I didn't state that as clearly as I meant.
The edge connector is the main issue on these. Of course,
a H8 hard sectored controller is what I really need.
The prototyping board is just an alternative.
Dwight

>From: "Lee Hart" <leeahart at earthlink.net>
>
>Dwight K. Elvey wrote:
>> Ok, anyone want to trade a H89 wire wrap card for a H8 wire wrap card?
>
>I have an H89 I/O board wire-wrap card. Are you offering an H8 wire-wrap card
in trade? :-)

>Actually, the H8 just uses a simple rectangular piece of board. No edge
connectors or funny shape. It would be easy to make one.