[sebhc] Z-37 Diag Disk

Lee Hart leeahart at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 20 19:42:01 CST 2005

Peter Shkabara wrote:

> Hi Lee,
>
> I have quite a few (64 pieces) of the 25-pin connector AND the 10-pin
> connector. These were new inventory that was left over from my ANAPRO days.

That's great! I have the 10-pin, as it is a standard part from Digikey.
But the 25-pin is a special order with a minimum quantity purchase.

Send me your address privately, and I'll send you a check for enough for
the remaining boards.

On the PALs; I know the programming, and they are standard parts. But I
don't hae a PAL programmer. If others want to build these boards, I'd
guess we can find a way to program them.

The real "problem parts" are the WD2145M-03 and WD1691. I don't have any
source of these Western Digital parts except scrap boards or the
outrageous parts scalpers.
has!" -- Margaret Mead
--
Lee A. Hart  814 8th Ave N  Sartell MN 56377  leeahart_at_earthlink.net